Wake Forest Baptist Health
Updated Web Presence for Leading Children's Hospital
TBG & Wake Forest Baptist Health
TBG (The Berndt Group) worked with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Brenner Children's Hospital on a website redesign project. We built on the strategy for the main Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center site, employing many of the same solutions. The Brenner site is implemented in the Ektron CMS.
Areas of focus for the site included:
- enhancing the market-leading brand presence for Brenner Children's Hospital, using more appropriate imagery and clarifying the institutional structure for site visitors;
- implementing color-coded explicit segmented navigation, improving usability for site visitors;
- developing related link strategies that allowed site editors to control their related links, while reducing overall site management time;
- improving audience conversion, with better calls-to-action;
- improving usability and tab-based user segmentation; and
- creating a better infrastructure for content development and maintenance, integration of A.D.A.M (medical content) and other automated content capabilities.
What We Did
Other Projects For This Client