Interactive Designer / Open to Remote Work
TBG (The Berndt Group), www.berndtgroup.net, is an award-winning, national digital agency focused on meaningful digital transformations that combine leading user experience, implementation of platforms and automation, improved digital operations, and the adoption of best practices around personalization and user engagement. We are a leading Sitecore Gold partner, with 10+ years of experience developing major digital ecosystems on Sitecore. Our well-known clients span a wide range of sectors, with a high concentration in healthcare, financial services, and direct-to-consumer markets. At TBG, we work on a variety of interesting projects in a range of industries; check out our portfolio.
TBG is hiring for a freelance Interactive Designer to create design/multimedia work for our clients and for TBG internal marketing projects. If you're looking for a stimulating and engaging work environment at a successful, growing company, this job is for you! Open to remote work.
The Interactive Designer will work as part of a talented creative team that produces award-winning website designs.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- An online portfolio demonstrating strongly designed sites, designed from the ground up (not only sites that the candidate has contributed to or produced);
- At least 3 years’ experience designing for the web;
- Solid Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Enough development knowledge to be able to design keeping in mind how the end product will be built.
- Excellent intrapersonal skills, a passion for working collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to articulately present design work to clients.
Strong candidates will also have the following experience:
- Experience working in Sketch.
- Close collaboration with UX architects, front- and back-end developers in bringing sites to launch.
- Designing for integration with a content management system.
- Designing for accessibility.
The candidate must be meticulous, hard-working, able to multi-task, and have strong problem-solving skills and a high level of maturity. Successful candidates must work respectfully in a group environment, manage their time efficiently, and be able to constructively incorporate internal and client feedback into their design process.
Work samples must be in the form of URLs; zip files will not be accepted. A collection of URLs of websites that candidates have worked on may also be submitted if an online portfolio is not available.
Forget what you know about work. Life is short. Live Well.
Uninhibited brainstorming, a healthy sense of humor, passionate drive, teamwork, smarts, and high-quality results are the hallmarks of The Berndt Group (TBG). We've created a stimulating, pleasant work environment built on mutual respect where there is room to learn and express ourselves. We choose our teammates carefully, ensuring that each new member will enrich our close-knit group and help to fulfill our mutual goals. The result? An open-minded work environment with an enormous potential for growth, high employee retention, and outstanding, award-winning output. We're happy to be here. We enjoy our work. Learn more about TBG Culture.
The Berndt Group, LTD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.