TBG’s relationships with its clients are largely of the long-term variety, and often involve ongoing support for and provisioning of the digital products we develop. One area for this is in the area of managed services, where we will host, monitor, secure, back-up and provide maintenance for large scale website deployments, intranets, applications, and related systems.
Unlike many other firms, we have invested heavily in cutting edge, cloud-based virtual hardware, and are able to provide a variety of solutions for big brand and large organization needs, including full managed virtual hosting. Some of our capabilities include:
- Fully managed, 24/7 accessible high speed Internet hosting that scales
- Complex remote monitoring, intrusion detection, and performance benchmarking
- Multi-tier technical support that covers virtual hardware, connectivity, CMS, and data
- Rapid incident response and strong security
- Geographically spread hosting centers and true cloud deployments (Microsoft Azure)
For many of our clients, the clarity and single point of contact provided by TBG’s managed services and hosting capabilities represent a great value—allowing the team that built the site to have full access to a feature rich, highly supported hosting environment. This helps prevent things from going wrong, and in the rare cases they do, leads to much speedier and clearer resolutions.
Meet Erika, Senior Account Manager & Cat Wrangler ›
Read more ›
Erika is practiced in the ancient arts of candy kung fu, building websites, and cat wrangling (more on that later).