TBG (The Berndt Group), www.berndtgroup.net, is an award-winning, national digital agency focused on meaningful digital transformations that combine leading user experience, implementation of platforms and automation, improved digital operations, and the adoption of best practices around personalization and user engagement. We are a leading Sitecore Gold partner, with 10+ years of experience developing major digital ecosystems on Sitecore. Our well-known clients span a wide range of sectors, with a high concentration in healthcare, financial services, and direct-to-consumer markets. At TBG, we work on a variety of interesting projects in a range of industries; check out our portfolio.
TBG is seeking freelance graphic designers to work part-time doing design/multimedia work for ongoing Web projects on an as-needed basis. If you're looking for a stimulating and engaging position and work environment at a successful, growing company, this job is for you!
The Graphic Designer will work as part of a talented creative team that produces award-winning website designs.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- an online portfolio demonstrating strongly designed sites, designed from the ground up (not only sites that the candidate has contributed to or produced);
- at least 3 years experience designing for the Web;
- solid Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator; and
- enough production knowledge to be able to design keeping in mind how the end product will be built.
Strong candidates will also have the following experience:
- close contact / collaboration with production and technical departments in bringing sites to launch;
- designing for integration with a content management system, including custom, third party and Open Source CMS (such as Ektron, CrownPeak, Sitecore, Umbraco);
- designing for 508 compliant sites; and
- logo / identity design; print design.
The candidate must be meticulous, hard working, able to multi-task, and have strong problem solving skills and a high level of maturity. Successful candidates must work respectfully in a group environment, manage their time efficiently, and be able to constructively incorporate internal and client feedback into their design process.
Work samples must be in the form of URLs; zip files will not be accepted. A collection of URLs of websites that candidates have worked on may also be submitted if an online portfolio is not available.
Candidates must have at least three years of continuous industry experience in Web design.
Forget what you know about work. Life is short. Live Well.
Uninhibited brainstorming, a healthy sense of humor, passionate drive, teamwork, smarts, and high-quality results are the hallmarks of The Berndt Group (TBG). We've created a stimulating, pleasant work environment built on mutual respect where there is room to learn and express ourselves. We choose our teammates carefully, ensuring that each new member will enrich our close-knit group and help to fulfill our mutual goals. The result? An open-minded work environment with an enormous potential for growth, high employee retention, and outstanding, award-winning output. We're happy to be here. We enjoy our work. Learn more about TBG Culture.
The Berndt Group, LTD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.